This logical puzzle game is based on a classical japanese puzzle. Your task is to place on the map green palm islands and sea water cells so that all map followed necessary rules.
1. An amount of adjacent island cells is equal to a number you can see in each cell.
2. Different islands may touch each other only diagonally
3. All cells must be or islands or sea cells. No empty cells..
4. All sea cells must be one single connected whole that is from any sea cell you can go to any other sea cell.
5. There must not be any square sea cells
Embed this game